How Do I Initiate Direct Payments (without a support request)?
This is a Premium subscription function
To initiate a direct payment to a payee without requiring to a support request:
Go to the menu and select ‘Send Money’
You will be taken to the payer dashboard
- On the payer menu, select ‘Create Payment’
- Enter the amount you want to pay (it will default to the currency on your account)
- Select your payee from the dropdown list.
- This will automatically populate the PayPal e-mail address your payee’s SmartCoparent e-mail address.
If the PayPal e-mail address is not same as the SmartCoparent e-mail address, please change it here.
- Select ‘Checkout with PayPal’. You will be directed to the PayPal site to make a payment.
- Once payment is complete, you and your payee will receive a PayPal notification of payment sent and received.
The Payer will see the payment recorded on SmartCoparent payer dashboard and payment details (see below)
The payee account details are also updated in the home dashboard and payment receipts details
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here.